1. What’s in these terms?
- - Who we are and how to contact us?
- - What we don't do
- - There are other terms that may apply to you
- - We may make changes to our site
- - We may suspend or withdraw our site
- - Your personal information
- - Suitability of products and services
- - Third party websites and services
- - You must keep your account details safe
- - How you may use material on our site
- - Prohibited uses
- - Our liability to you
- - We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- - Rules about linking to our site
- - Our trademarks are registered
- - Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
2. What’s in these terms?
Nridealexpert.com is a site operated by Home Ties Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11312484 and have our registered office at 4 Florence `court, 9 Dene Road, Northwood - HA6, 2AE, United Kingdom.
We are a private limited company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
3. What we do
Nridealexpert.com is an independent comparison website of products and services which non-resident Indians (“NRI”) will find useful and interesting. Our site is all about sharing information on a range of India-linked products and services like NRI savings and fixed deposit accounts, home loans1 for NRIs, rupee money transfers to India, share trading platforms, flights to India, travel insurance for NRI’s parents travelling from India to overseas, etc. which will help NRIs and other individuals. The information you read on our site is also a great starting point for your further research into what suits your requirements.
Our site is made available free of charge and our comparison service is easy to use and impartial. However, if you purchase a product or service via a third party through our site, we may receive a fee or commission from the provider.
4. What we don't do
We are not a broker and information on our site does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this site.
7. There are other terms that may apply to you
9. We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. The changes will be posted on this site and your continued use of this site after posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to, any changes.
10. We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
11. Your personal information
Our site allows you to search for and compare various types of products and services from different providers and you will need to answer some questions on the site in order to compare or obtain a quote for any product or service. These questions are designed to ensure that we have the relevant information necessary to provide you with appropriate and timely information relating to the products and services in which you are interested. It is therefore very important that you answer the questions completely and accurately.
12. Suitability of products and services
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You should always check the suitability, adequacy and appropriateness of the product or service that is of interest to you. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability, adequacy or appropriateness of any product or service referred to on the site, we suggest that you seek independent professional advice before you obtain it.
The site provides information on a wide range of products and services but there may be other products or services available on the market which are not shown on the site and which may be more appropriate or suitable for you.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
13. Third party websites and services
Your use of any third-party websites will be subject to that website’s own terms and conditions (which will be different from ours). It is very important, that before you use any product or service on that website, you carefully read the accompanying terms and conditions and any other documentation that may apply.
Where our site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
14. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
15. How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
16. Prohibited uses
We only provide our site for domestic and private use and you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
- - You may use our site only for lawful purposes and must not use it in any way:
- - that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- - that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- - for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors;
- - to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- - to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
17. Our liability to you
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS WE INCLUDE SOME LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU.
We bear no responsibility for any arrangements you make with any third party as a result of your use of the site. This also applies to advertising material you may see on the website as each advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material and we accept no responsibility for such content, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for:
- - any inaccuracies or omissions in the content displayed on the site or in connection with the accuracy or content of any products or services displayed any other website that you may access via our site;
- - any loss or damage you may incur in the event that any product or service you apply for does not meet your requirements or is not suitable for you; or
- - any act of god, accident, delay or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, the site or any content provided.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes our liability:
- - in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- - for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- - any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
18. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not:
- - misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- - attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or
- - attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
19. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site on any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of the content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [EMAIL ADDRESS].
20. Our trademarks are registered
NriDealExpert.com is a trademark of Home Ties Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval unless they are part of the material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.
21. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?